Monday, September 3, 2012

3rd Essay


The next four years at John Carroll are very important to me. My five point plan is something that I should always look to as my goal. I want to become the best student I can be with these five crucial things to remember. First off, I’m going to always do my homework and projects on time. I want to show my teachers that I respect them and take time to put what they teach me to practice. Second, I’m going to listen and think critically during class. If I don’t pay attention then why am I even there in the first place! Third, I’m going to be involved all I can which includes sports and clubs. Fourth, I want to always keep my grades up. I can’t slack off the whole quarter and the last few days try to get my grades up again. Finally, I’m going to think positively.  Sometimes having so much homework and a lot of other things to do I can get lost and give up. I’m going to remember that it’s all worth it in the end when I get to graduate proud of myself and what I’ve accomplished over the last four years. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this plan! If you ever get run down during the school year, you should go back and look at this - it will be like giving yourself a pep talk! 25/25.

    ReplyDelete