Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day of High School

My first day experience at John Carroll went very well.  I started out nervous the night before not getting very much sleep. I didn't know what to expect, even though I've heard so many stories from my older brother and have been to the campus many times. I first went to the cafeteria where I saw my friends from St.Margaret's having the same nervous faces that I had. Then everyone went to the auditorium for an introduction. Next it was advisory! Mr. Gaudreau is my advisor! He is really cool! Being in the art wing for advisory is nice because it has air conditioning and its not like a normal classroom feel. Mr. Gaudreau showed me my locker where getting it open was a struggle! It took me five tries! From that point on the whole day happened so fast! It was honestly a lot of fun! Starting school in a new place with so many new people is great! I got my picture taken for the yearbook and student I.D. , ate lunch and then began my mini schedule of classes.  My favorite class was math because well who doesn't love math!? Orientation was a very good experience and on Monday I will already know my way around the school like a pro. I'm excited to spend my next four years as a patriot!

No comments:

Post a Comment